You may not have heard of the movie “Triple Nine” that will be released in 2015, but you should be paying more attention to it after the recent announcement that Norman Reedus would be joining the cast. Reedus, of course, plays Daryl Dixon on the super popular series “The Walking Dead”.
The movie is about a group of dirty cops that get blackmailed by a Russian mob. They are taxed to pull of a nearly impossible heist that puts them all in danger. The heist hinges on the idea of creating “999″ situation, which is police code for an officer being down.
Here are some other big names attached to the project:
- Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad, Need For Speed)
- Kate Winslet (Titanic, Finding Neverland)
- Casey Affleck (Oceans 11, Tower Heist)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor (12 Years A Slave, American Gangster)
- Michael Pena (Shooter, End of Watch)
- Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies, I Am Number Four)
- Gal Gadot (Fast 5, Superman/Batman)
This nearly All-Star cast got even more interesting when Reedus joined the fray. This crime drama has gone from a good concept to a must-see movie now that Norman Reedus is a part of it!