Recently, E! Online and The Epoch Times spilled the beans on some season 5 spoilers on The Walking Dead.
DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Here is a quick list of the spoilers that were revealed in that article.
- A new character will be introduced to ally with Rick’s group. At this point, they need all the help that they can get.
- The gang will somehow escape from being locked inside the train car and seek revenge on the folks of Terminus after recruiting some help.
- Burton will be introduced. He is a 17 year old who lost his leg in a great tragedy, yet he has a positive and infectious attitude.
- The first half of season 5 will focus primarily on Terminus, the events going on there, and the group’s attempt to thwart them.
- Although adding Negan to the show is a “99% lock” to happen, watchers of the show shouldn’t expect to see him early on in Season 5.
While those spoilers are vague, they should add a lot of intrigue to the future of The Walking Dead universe. It will be awesome to see how these concepts come to fruition, especially the escape from the train car.