If you’re ever strolling your local store and see some Walking Dead action figures designed by Todd McFarlane on the shelves, I strongly advise you to purchase them immediately.
Personally, I only have Zombie Merle and Carl as my Walking Dead action figures, but I’m always scouring the internet to find more figures to add to my collection. I didn’t even know these action figures existed until around November of 2013, so I got a very late start. I figured I could go back and get some of the earlier figures in the collection at cheaper prices than the approximate $15 that they would cost in the stores.
Then I hit Ebay and found out that I couldn’t be more wrong. Here are some of the crazy prices you could see yourself paying to try to get some of the more popular and rare figures in the collection:
- Series 1 Rick Grimes, Zombie Biter, and Zombie Walker: $220
- Series 1 Black & White Rick Grimes: $320
- Series 1 Daryl Dixon: $219.99
- Series 2 Bicycle Girl Zombie: $44.95
- Series 2 Well Zombie: $45.49
- Series 2 Shane Walsh: $48.84
- Series 2 RV Zombie: $50.00
- Series 2 Deputy Rick Grimes: 79.99
- Series 3 Michonne: $44.99
- Series 3 Michonne’s Pet 1: $49.99
- Series 3 Michonne’s Pet 2: $49.99
- Series 4 Riot Gear Zombie: $30
And these are just some examples of the crazy prices that Walking Dead action figures are going for on sites like Ebay and Amazon. Makes me wish I had really started to collect these and leave them in the box when they first came out.
So, if you see any of these figures (specifically series 1-3) on shelves or at yard sales, don’t hesitate to grab them. You could have yourself a very fun collectible or turn a pretty good profit from them!