Episode Number: 605
Episode Name: “Now”
Original Air Date: November 8, 2015
Synopsis: Glenn and Nicholas are still missing ( although we know what happened to Nicholas), and Daryl, Sasha and Abraham are still trying to finish the mission with the herd, while the people at home are dealing with the aftermath.
Rick makes it back and lets them know what’s happening. The Alexandrians are waking up to the horrors of the outside. They start to panic. Spencer steps and lets them know they’ve all made bad moves and good moves. Unfortunately, Spencer follows that up with a bad move and gets drunk and blames his mother for everything.
Maggie and Aaron make an attempt to use the sewers as a way to go find Glenn, but ultimately decide it’s too dangerous. Maggie reveals she’s pregnant.
Major Plot Points:
- Rick yells to open the gates.
- Deanna draws plans for the future.
- Ron and Carl slap fight about Carl leaving to find Enid.
- Ron tattles to Rick then asks him to teach him to shoot.
- Denise saves Scott.
- Denise kisses Tara.
- Deanna goes crazy on a walker
- Jessie kills zombie Betsy.
- Sam is scared to come downstairs.
- Rick kisses Jessie
- Betsy (presumably suicide)
- “I just want him to live and for the roamers to go away.”~Denise
- “Being afraid sucks.”~ Tara
- “We have to see it. We have to fight it.” ~ Jessie
- “I want to live. I want this place to stay standing.” ~Deanna
- “We can’t watch more names go up on that wall.” ~ Spencer
- “Hot damn.” ~Denise
- “It’s the end of the world.” ~Denise
- “No, it’s not.” ~ Tara
- “They don’t need me, Rick. What they need is you.” ~Deanna
Liam’s Things to Note