#3. Wondering about Heath
Dougie Foskey “Where is Heath and is he going to return this upcoming season?”
Let’s take the last part of that question first. I don’t see Heath making his return this season. Despite leaving his situation up in the air, odds are that the focus will be on All-Out War and Heath’s situation will be addressed in the future.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Even showrunner Scott M. Gimple has gone on record as saying that fans shouldn’t expect to see Heath come back in season 8 but didn’t completely close the door on the possibility of him popping up.
Now comes the tough part. Where is Heath? Well, that is a very complicated question with limited clues. The only things we know is that he doesn’t have his glasses and there’s a weird card with “PPP” written on it where he was last.
My guess is that he was attacked by the group of walkers and retreated to the RV, where another group of survivors we haven’t met yet captured him to try to get information about his settlement and supplies. Still, there is just about anything that could have happened…but we will hopefully find that out in the future.
We always need more questions for our mailbag! Hit us up with anything about The Walking Dead either on Facebook, Twitter, or the comments section below and your question could be used in a future article here on Undead Walking!