Although season 5 of The Walking Dead hasn’t yet premiered, several websites have leaked the episode titles, air dates, and descriptions of some of the early episodes. While the descriptions are extremely vague, they give away more than you’d think a short one line description could. Especially when you get multiple episode descriptions from different sources.
Here is a list of known episode names, air times, and posted descriptions:
WARNING: SPOILERS LISTED BELOW
Season 5 Episode 1
- Title: No Sanctuary
- Air Date: 12 Oct. 2014 on AMC at 9:00 PM EST
- Description: After learning that Terminus was nothing but a trap, Rick and the group must do whatever it takes to escape.
- Alternate Description: The true motives of the Terminants come to light when Rick and the others end up in a vulnerable situation.
Season 5 Episode 2
- Title: Strangers
- Air Date: 19 Oct. 2014 on AMC at 9:00 PM EST
- Description: Rick leads a risky mission when supplies are low.
- Alternate Description: “Rick leads a risky mission for a possible small reward when the supplies run low and the group’s mistrust of people grows.”
Season 5 Episode 3
- Title: Four Walls and a Roof
- Air Date: 26 Oct. 2014 on AMC at 9:00 PM EST
- Description: Rick and co. find themselves pitted against a dangerous threat.
- Alternate Description: “Rick and the others find themselves pitted against a group of nasty people, but may have a plan to gain the upper hand.”
Season 5 Episode 4
- Title: Slabtown
- Air Date: November 12, 2014 on AMC at 9:00 PM EST
- Description: –none available–
- Alternate Description: “Things seem safe at last, but there is a bit of a menace for another group of survivors. Another group of survivors is introduced, and although things appear safe and nice, there is a bit of a dark side.”
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
More titles and descriptions will be leaked soon, so we could know more in the near future, but for now these descriptions give a pretty good idea that the season is going in. It looks like there will be a lot of conflict between surviving groups in the near future, making the humans appear to be a bigger threat than the walkers.
One thing is for certain, season 5 of The Walking Dead should provide viewers with a much different experience from the previous year. And judging by the fan response to season 4, that could be a very good thing.
Season 5 Episode 2