The Walking Dead threw a Beth-centered episode at us this week that saw her mature as a character, but is she going to lose her wits anyways?
Thanks to this week’s episode focusing rather heavily on Beth, many fans have started to become more and more attached to her. Where she was just growing in season four — before she disappeared — Beth came into her own on Sunday night and it was really great to see. The next question is, will what she saw make her turn into a crazy person or will it harden her into an even stronger one.
More from Opinion
- The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon season 1 episodes ranked
- Walking Dead: New Best Friends + Rick vs. Winslow
- Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon – Wild theory on how Carol arrives in France
- The Walking Dead theory season 1 didn’t introduce variant walkers
- Unpopular opinion, The Walking Dead spinoffs shouldn’t merge
If she goes crazy, it wouldn’t be the first time a character went a little nuts thanks to their setting. After all, the setting of the show is a zombie apocalypse, so people are allowed to go a little crazy sometimes.
But there are varying degrees of crazy on The Walking Dead and Beth seems to be flirting with the craziest of them all. She was ready to kill on Sunday night after hearing just how insane the hospital that she is trapped in can be, but then Carol was wheeled in and everything changed.
Beth is a character we cared about before but really care about now. Anything at all that happens to her is going to affect us, and her sanity is of the utmost concern to fans at the moment.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane