On Sunday, the fifth episode of The Walking Dead’s fifth season will air on AMC and it is titled Self Help. Lots of spoilers have circulated, so let’s take a quick look at them.
THESE ARE ALL RUMORED WALKING DEAD SPOILERS ACCORDING TO SPOILERTV.COM!!
DO NOT CONTINUE READING UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL POSSIBLY HAPPEN!
Here are some of the most notable things that are rumored to happen in the episode:
- We will learn more about Eugene’s abilities when it comes to curing the walker outbreak.
- More flashbacks. This time, we’ll learn more about Abraham’s past and understand why he acts the way he does.
- We’ll be treated to another interesting opening scene.
- People will finally ask Eugene about his mullet.
- A gross scene will happen when a disgusting smell is investigated.
- The folks on the trip talk about Daryl and Carol, but not Beth.
- After a walker kill, one character has a very odd reaction.
- TWO couples will share physically intimate moments. Who will be the second couple?
- We will be treated to two intense fights against the walkers, and one main character will end up injured. Plus, we’ll find a new and unique way to dispatch the undead.
- One survivor will have human blood on his hands during this episode.
And that is the spoilers from the fifth episode of The Walking Dead’s fifth season according to SpoilerTV.com. Whether or not these are correct, we’ll find out soon. But they have a pretty rabid following which leads me to believe that this is an accurate description of what happens during the show Sunday night on AMC.
For more articles like this, check out our page for The Walking Dead Spoilers!
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane