Walking Dead Weekend Roundup – November 23, 2014
Mrs. Reedus Text to her Son, Melissa McBride Interview, Show Ratings and more!
– Melissa McBride was interviewed on TheWalkingDead.com. Carol discussed body doubles used in part of the fight with Mary of Terminus. The crew didn’t want any accidents when the two tumbled onto the Terminus candle holders.
– Norman Reedus posted a funny photo on Instagram implicating motherly gossip. Mrs. Reedus wanted to know if Melissa McBride was single and available for her son. Motherly intuition.
Walking Dead Ratings:
– Last Sunday’s episode “Consumed” scored a 7.3 rating, scoring around 14 million viewers in the 18-49 age demographic. According to TVbytheNumbers, the rerun at 11pm grabbed AMC an additional audience of 2.5 million viewers in the 18-49 age range.
– The previous episode “Self Help” scored a 6.9 rating, scoring around 13.5 million viewers in the 18-49 age demographic.
Walking Dead Wrap Party Photos:
– The Walking Dead cast and crew held a Wrap Party this week. The party was to celebrate the end of filming for Season 5. Fans who attended the event posted candid photos with the cast on Twitter.
Talking Dead Guests:
– Celebrity guests on Talking Dead tonight feature comedian Paul F. Tompkins, best known for appearances on Mr. Show and Best Week Ever. Cast members include Christian Serratos and Sonequa Martin-Green.
– Sonequa Martin-Green plays Sasha, Tyreese’s sister on the show. Christian Serratos plays Rosita, who’s been a love interest to Abraham on recent episodes.
– What happened to Carol after being hit by a car? Will she survive? She was already looking to be in rough shape after the car drop off the bridge. Carol has looked a bit vulnerable recently, similar to the early seasons of the show. She’s been a meticulous renegade now for two seasons. Single-handedly rescuing the group from from a nightmarish fate at Terminus.
Being accepted by the group once more clearly meant something to Carol. She’s taken her guard down a little. Though she did immediately want to take shot at Noah after his weapon theft. Only stopped by Daryl. Yet, it was Carol who ended up wanting Daryl to help Noah. Even after Noah almost got them both down for the count.
It will be up to Daryl, Rick and the whole group to infiltrate the building Carol’s being held at. Beth Greene, the lone insider will have an opportunity of her own to help her.
– There’s only two episodes of The Walking Dead left in 2014. It’s almost mid-season finale time. Already.
What will be the outcome? Are both Carol and Beth about to be rescued and part of the group again? Find out tonight on Episode 7 “Crossed” on AMC! See you next time Walking Dead fans!