The Rickator Prepares For All Out War
The photos that AMC released clearly show that the Ricktator is back. Rick is going to be fiercer than ever before and relentless in his fight to take Negan down for good. He had his time to grieve for Glenn and Abe. But now he’s going to rise up stronger than he’s ever been.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
He’s going to have to be stronger than before. There’s a huge risk that other people will die in this fight. He may lose more loved ones. But if the survivors are ever going to have a chance at living on their own terms they have to beat Negan and the Saviors.
Rick is facing some huge obstacles. He has to convince all the other communities to join him. He will need to be a skilled negotiator as well as a strategist. Every advantage has to be maximized. He will have to make the best use he can of the people he has and the skills they have. And he’s going to need to find weapons and set effective traps.
Even though this will probably be the hardest thing he’s ever done as long as he has the love and loyalty of his chosen family behind him and his new allies with him Rick is going to go after Negan with guns blazing. The sheriff is finally back in town.
The Walking Dead midseason premiere airs on Sunday, February 12th and kicks off all out war between the survivors and the Saviors.