20) Did Jeffrey Dean Morgan ad lib that line about being hoarse?
21) While telling Rick why he should thank him, Negan makes another crack about Olivia’s weight. …What a jerk.
22) If we count Lori, Olivia makes the 3rd person Carl could be considered at least partially responsible for the death of (The first being Dale).
23) Spencer is the first member of The Group to turn since, coincidentally enough, his mother, Deanna, in “The Next World”.
24) This episode almost ends the way it begins: With Maggie visiting Glenn and Abraham’s graves, then climbing to the lookout perch.
25) It turns out that the revolver Daryl took from Fat Joey wasn’t just any revolver, but in fact, Rick’s magnum.
And, with that, we’ve come to the end of our Things To Note for this week. Was there anything you missed? Was there anything I missed? Feel free to throw in your things to note in the comments!
If you like this and want to read more of my writings, specifically about how to survive a zombie apocalypse, why not pick up a copy of my book, The Rules: A Guide To Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse! You can get it on Kindle here and on iTunes here!