4 of 5
Points of Interest
- “My sister had that dress.” Remember the people who have been lost by the little things which may not even be related to them at all. It’s the way people remember people by smells, songs, or certain words today that could be powerful reminders after someone is gone.
- Morgan’s staff being taken. That is a special weapon that Morgan uses from his one time sensei, Eastman. This will not go well for him, as Morgan is a sentimental person who believes in peace, but also justice. It will be interesting to see how this motivates him.
- Metal animal statues. at the junkyard, there were several great statues made out of metal. The one that looked like a cat was reminiscent of the cat that Michonne took back when she, Rick, and Carl unintentionally visited Morgan during a supply run.
- “I couldn’t sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good.” Richard’s plan on sacrificing Carol was similar to the situation where Rick had to decided whether or not to hand Michonne over to The Governor. Rick decided against it, using that quote.
- There is a group that has a lot of guns. This is how Oceanside will fit into the equation, but they will likely be even more hesitant to help than The Kingdom was. Plus, Tara will need to break her word to make it happen. It should be great to watch it all develop.