What could happen during episode 711 of The Walking Dead? Here are some predictions for ‘Hostiles and Calamities’ which airs on February 26, 2017.
Trying to figure out what will happen next on The Walking Dead can be a challenging effort. The hit AMC zombie survival drama gives fans a lot of twists and turns while focusing on one major goal for a season.
This week, episode 711 of the program titled ‘Hostiles and Calamities’ will change the feel of the season, shifting the focus from Rick and the people of Alexandria to what is going on within the fences of The Sanctuary.
Here are some predictions for what to expect from the Sunday, February 26, 2017 episode. Keep in mind, Undead Walking is spoiler free, so no information that has not been released by AMC will be used in making these predictions:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- This episode is a flashback of sorts. While the episode won’t be an entire flashback, it should look back at The Saviors arriving back at The Sanctuary to discover that Fat Joey has been killed and Daryl has escaped.
- Negan takes it out on Dwight. Dwight seems to be a favorite for Negan to blame. He was put in charge of watching after Daryl, but just how far can the leader of The Saviors push him before he rebels again?
- Eugene pees his pants. Maybe not literally, but he will be a sobbing mess when he arrives at The Sanctuary. The entire community will rub him the wrong way and he will live in fear of his captors. It will be much different from when Daryl was there.
- Easy Street returns. It’s been a while, but it’s about time that the song came back to remind people of the torture people of The Sanctuary have to endure on a regular basis. If nothing, fans might not love to hate this song anymore…wait, they probably do.
- A person from The Saviors turns their back on Negan. That’s right, someone will dare to defy the man who runs The Sanctuary. By the end of the episode, a person with a lot of knowledge of the community will defect and offer his services to the other side.
What do you think of these predictions for The Walking Dead episode 711 titled ‘Hostiles and Calamities’? Do you agree or disagree with them? And do you have any predictions of your own for Sunday’s episode? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.