#5: Are there any cool walkers left?
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
I talked about this last week as an answered question. Season 7 has been a little light on walkers as a threat and even lighter on walkers being really special or interesting looking and standing out. Really memorable walkers, walker killings or just general walker coolness.
Last week, an amazing herd kill brought back the spotlight on the wow factor and inventiveness with the zombie herd.
This week brought back the wow factor of the individual zombie and the specialness of a single walker. This walker also got a pretty long scene, not just a quick flash of spectacular. This walker even got a name. Not a name we gave him like well walker or tree intestines walker or RV walker. He has a name that was spoken on screen.
HIs name? Winslow!
So we got some great answers as we move forward in season 7. We have 6 episodes left until the finale. The big question for that episode? Will we have a big cliffhanger or just a tiny one?