At long last we get a sneak peek at a few images from the upcoming season of Fear the Walking Dead and things are still looking bleak.
In newly released promo pictures for the upcoming season of Fear the Walking Dead it looks like things are looking up for Travis and Madison, they’re looking bloody for Strand and they’re looking pretty bad for Nick and Luciana.
Madison, Travis and Alicia are back on the road after being banished from the resort. The tension in the group is as high as ever. Not only is Travis coping with the loss of his son Chris, but Alicia is dealing with the fact that she was forced to leave the safety of the hotel because of Travis. Not only that, but no sooner was she starting to reconnect with her mother did news come that Nick is alive. Now Madison is hell-bent on finding her son, which will no doubt lead to more tension in the group.
Strand decided to remain at the resort instead of venturing into the unknown with Madison despite their newfound bond.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Nick looks to be in a bad situation. He’s in a tunnel with Luciana, which means they’re both alive after the ambush at the border, but things don’t look good for them.
Fear the Walking Dead premieres later this year.