Want to win a life sized model of Negan’s beloved Lucille? Submit your fan art to AMC’s latest fan art contest by March 17.
Calling all artists and creative types! A life-sized version of Lucille could be yours in the TWD By The Fans fan art contest from AMC.
The contest opened in February and closes on March 17th so there’s still plenty of time to put something together and submit it. From drawings to pottery, to videos to dramatic readings of original poetry, AMC wants to see what YOU, the fans, can create to represent your passion for The Walking Dead. The top ten entries will receive a life-sized replica of Negan’s beloved Dirty Girl, Lucille.
We know that the TWD Family is home to a huge number of talented artists who do all kinds of amazing work in every medium possible. Why not enter the contest and show off a bit?
The contest requires the fan art to be inspired by certain scenes (available on the official contest website) but everything else is open to the fans. This week’s inspirational scene is courtesy of “Hostiles and Calamities” and features Negan, Eugene, and a jar of pickles. The challenge is issued at the end of the thirty second clip: “Show us your best re-creation.”
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
If you’re thinking “challenge accepted” then be sure to visit the official rules page before getting to work. And if you do enter the contest, let us know!