2 of 5
The Good Stuff from 713
- Building up Benjamin. His little brother working with Morgan gave one of the most adorable scenes in recent history. Hearing him admit that he looks up to his brother rather than wanting to beat him up is a big step in proving that Morgan’s way of life isn’t lost on everyone.
- Carol leaves her house. Let’s be honest, Carol in a house by herself isn’t a great thing. Having her out and trying to determine what she really wants is a huge step in the right direction and Morgan telling her to get her own answers is what is best in the long run.
- Ezekiel trying to smooth things over. The Saviors could have had a great bounty to bring back to Negan if they had waited an hour. Instead, they used their intimidation and violence to get what they want. At least the king tried to maintain peace in a tense situation.
- Learning more about Richard’s backstory. Richard’s story is actually heartbreaking, and hearing him tell Morgan about it helped to understand his past motivations where he put the lives of others in danger. What he did was wrong, but it can be built off.
- Carol returning to The Kingdom. She has decided to rejoin the community and help bring The Kingdom into the fight against The Saviors. After the events at the drop and Morgan’s actions, Ezekiel finally understands that they need to fight back, but will pick their spots.