3 of 5
The Bad Things from 713
- The insanely short opening. What was that? The Kingdom tied down a crate with what looked like a melon in it and closed the door only for the show to go to a commercial break two minutes in? That’s not going to make a good first impression on the episode.
- Carol walking away from Morgan. Morgan did as Carol asked by keeping her location and a history a secret, but she was unable to show that appreciation when he refused to tell her what really happened to the people of Alexandria. It is understandable that she wants answers, but there are ways to go about it.
- Morgan is still unable to talk about his past. Discussing the fate of Jenny and Duane are both things that Morgan has never really been able to get off his chest. Holding on to those demons can be poison, so hopefully one day he can openly talk about his past, his losses, and himself.
- Losing Benjamin. Such a promising character is gone just because Richard couldn’t tolerate waiting for Ezekiel to join the fight. Benjamin leaves behind a love interest, a brother, a desire to learn, and much more. He will be missed as the series continues.
- Morgan regressing. There was a time when Morgan seemed literally insane. After losing his wife and his son, he lost himself and lived on his own in a paranoid rage, killing everything that came toward him. This version of Morgan is dangerous and should not be taken lightly, especially now that he is sharpening his spear again.