#5. When will The Kingdom enter the fight?
The Kingdom suffered some serious losses during episode 713. Not only did Richard meet his doom at the hands of Morgan, but Benjamin was taken well before his time by Jared of The Saviors.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Ezekiel has been listening to the reasons his people should join Alexandria in going after Negan and his men, but has been hesitant to do so because of the peace he had negotiated for the residents of his community.
However, those loses combined with the actions of The Saviors during the drop helped him to realize that war is necessary. That was cemented when Carol approached him about the need for the fighting and he agreed.
But the war isn’t something that Ezekiel is going to jump into. He says ‘not today’ to Carol, but what he really wants to do is maximize the chances they win with a coordinated and well-planned attack instead of a rushed onslaught.
What other big questions were answered during The Walking Dead episode 713 titled ‘Bury Me Here’? And what was your overall impression of the episode? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below.