#5. Is the ‘old’ Carol back?
Carol has been struggling with the idea of taking lives for over a season now. Her path of destruction and emotional moments from previous seasons took a major toll on her and made her question everything.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
After having some time to herself and learning about the deaths of Abraham, Glenn, Spencer, and Olivia at the hands of Negan and The Saviors, she appears ready to pick up a weapon and start fighting again.
But is this new version of Carol her way of reverting to how she used to be, or is this an entirely new version of the character fans have learned to love and respect since season 1 of AMC’s zombie drama?
Many fans are already cheering the return of the character to her old ways, but that has yet to be shown. However, this is a major turning point for Carol and viewers should be excited to see what is next for one of the most dynamic characters on the show.
What questions did you have after watching episode 713 of The Walking Dead titled ‘Bury Me Here’ on Sunday, March 12, 2017? And what do you think will happen with these 5 questions? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.