It has been a rough season for Maggie on The Walking Dead. Hear what star Lauren Cohan had to about her character at PaleyFest 2017 on Friday night.
The Walking Dead is known for taking its characters through the ups and downs of life in the apocalypse, but Maggie Rhee has had a rough time of it lately. Between losing Glenn, taking care of her unborn baby, and trying to keep a squirrely Gregory in check at the Hilltop, she’s had a lot on her plate.
Lauren Cohan, the actress who brings Maggie to life, had a lot to say about season 7 of The Walking Dead when she appeared with several members of the cast and crew at the opening night of PaleyFest 2017 in Los Angeles.
PaleyFest is a celebration of television and media, and the panels are famous for bringing together stars from some of the biggest shows on television. The Walking Dead is a frequent guest at PaleyFest, and few shows get the kind of reception that The Walking Dead gets.
Cohan talked a lot about how Maggie is adjusting to her new life as a leader and soon to be mom, and how the group as a whole has gone on a journey this season that has helped them understand how important they are to each other.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Here is a look at some of Cohan’s remarks during the panel:
Keep checking back for more coverage of The Walking Dead at PaleyFest 2017.