2 of 5
The Good Stuff from 714
- The Hilltop planning for the future. The opening with Maggie and the people of The Hilltop was awesome. She was showing herself, Sasha, and Enid working with Jesus and the other people of the community to prepare for when conflict comes and did so without a single spoken word. It was a great way to catch up on what has been happening there.
- Enid being strong. For her, not telling Maggie right away was a compromise. She was respecting both Sasha and Maggie in that moment, but also looking out for the welfare of The Hilltop. She continues to grow into a strong and valuable survivor.
- “Like it? I made it.” It was only a matter of time before the necklace Sasha was given from Abraham’s body was seen by Rosita. However, when it was noticed, Rosita didn’t make a huge scene or take it from her…instead just continued on her way to The Sanctuary and even bonded with Sasha over him and her past.
- Daryl finally opening up about Glenn. Daryl still felt guilt for the way that Glenn died. Maggie stopping him from killing one of The Saviors and then discussing the situation was likely therapeutic for both of them.
- Not leaving a cliffhanger. I was sure that the episode would fade to black after Sasha took a shot, but I was pleased to find out that AMC didn’t do that. While there is still the matter of sorting out Sasha’s fate and what will happen with Rosita now that she’s cornered.