4 of 5
Notable Events from 714
- Maggie the waitress. It was funny to see Maggie in the shirt for a diner bringing a plate of food to Daryl at The Hilltop. I bet she would have been a fantastic waitress before the zombie apocalypse hit and the world went to hell.
- Gregory didn’t try his name game on Simon. When it comes to power games, the name game is one of Gregory’s favorites. However, he made no intent on trying to mess with the names of Simon or any of the other members of The Saviors. Where is that arrogance now, Gregory?
- Are all of The Saviors creepy with young people? Every single time a member of The Saviors meet one-on-one with Enid, it turns out creepy or awkward. I’m starting to wonder if it is them or her that are making everything so weird.
- Steven Ogg and Xander Berkeley. When these two get together, it is television gold. Both are such expressive actors and play well off each other that even a talk about hypothetical situations can become captivating television. Simon and Gregory need more scenes together
- Into The Badlands? Seriously? I’m sure many people love Into The Badlands, but I’m not one of them. I do love Talking Dead though…and it makes me sad to have to wait an hour while AMC tries to build an audience for its martial arts television series. Talking Dead should be after The Walking Dead. End of story.