Check out the fast-paced action and intense drama of the teaser video for episode 715 of AMC’s The Walking Dead titled ‘Something They Need’.
Only two episodes remain in season 7 of The Walking Dead. Tensions continue to rise in AMC’s zombie apocalypse as the show creeps closer to war between The Saviors and the surrounding communities.
Thankfully, a teaser video has been released for episode 715 on Sunday, March 26, 2017. The episode titled ‘Something They Need’ will set up everything for the big season finale the following week.
Here is the teaser for next week’s episode of The Walking Dead as shared on the official AMC YouTube account:
There is a lot of fast scenes and action in this clip, so here is a breakdown of some of the major things from the teaser (NOTE: there could be scenes from the season finale mixed in with this teaser):
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- The RV is back in action and Daryl is riding his motorcycle along side of it with a van following behind.
- Tara, Aaron, Rick, Michonne, Jesus, and others are walking through the woods and are heavily armed.
- Father Gabriel is walking with the Alexandrians.
- Aaron and Eric are together, but they seem unsure of the situation. Carl and Enid share the same kind of look.
- Oceanside is shown and there are explosions there.
- Tension is still growing at The Hilltop between Maggie and Gregory as he fears for his loss of power. Only now he seems ready to act.
- Michonne takes a shot with a rifle, no knowledge of the target or if it hit.
And that was the teaser. It didn’t give a lot away, but there was enough there to keep fans wondering what to expect next week.
Don’t miss episode 715 of The Walking Dead titled ‘Something They Need’ on Sunday, March 26, 2017. It should set the stage for a showdown of epic proportions between The Saviors and the surrounding communities.