#5. How will Rosita and Sasha’s assault go?
For a while now, Rosita has impatiently wanted to attack Negan. Losing Abraham and Glenn did a number on her emotionally and the death of Spencer pushed her over the edge and she actually shot at Negan, but hit Lucille.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
That incident hasn’t stopped her from regrouping and making another run at The Saviors though. This time, she has found a high-powered rifle with a scope and recruited sharpshooter Sasha to help her execute an assassination of Negan.
Executed in episode 714, the plan didn’t exactly go off without a hitch. After not getting a shot after Negan’s first appearance in the courtyard, the women got impatient and decided to enter the facility to try to get him from close range.
When the episode came to a close, they failed to set Eugene free, Rosita was locked outside the fence with a crossbow-holding person looking at her, and Sasha is alone with tons of The Saviors inside The Sanctuary. Odds are that this will not end well.
Which questions do you think were the most important to be answered during episode 714 of The Walking Dead? And what other questions you had were answered during ‘The Other Side’ on March 19, 2017? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.