1) The episode begins with a video of Jeremiah Otto selling tapes of how to prepare for the end of the world.
2) This episode gets its name from the abbreviation Jeremiah uses on the cover of his tapes: TEOTWAWKI. It stands for “The End Of The World As We Know It”.
3) This episode marks the first this season to be named after something said or written by someone in that episode.
4) The preparations Jeremiah speaks of on his tape are clearly the prepping Jake mentioned to Alicia in “The New Frontier”.
5) Once again, the siren sound effect is replaced with somber music in the title sequence.
6) The “risking her life for the unprepared” Charlene’s mother speaks of is her going into the wilderness to guard Alicia and Luciana in “The New Frontier”.
7) Vernon raises a good point (And one that isn’t answered in this episode): Who did bring down the helicopter?