15) Troy sending the horde to the ranch makes him the first villain to use the infected as a weapon in Fear The Walking Dead. Of course, it does put him in league with The Governor and Owen in The Walking Dead.
16) Additionally, Troy is the first person in either show to, apparently, use the dead as a weapon out of some warped interpretation of Scripture.
17) Lastly, how did Troy make it all the way out there from the ranch that quickly with no transportation after being out in the desert like he has on (Presumably) no sleep?
18) It’s interesting that, even in his exhausted (And slightly unhinged) state, that Troy still makes a point of maintaining his scientific observation of the infected.
19) Jake is the first person we’ve seen get anything amputated in Fear The Walking Dead.
20) He’s also the first person we’ve seen get an arm amputated since Tyreese in The Walking Dead Season Five episode, “What Happened And What’s Going On”.
21) Ofelia calling Crazy Dog “Lee” is the first time we’ve heard his real name in the show.
Next: Hell Comes To The Ranch