22) Crazy Dog’s plan to try to use the RVs to steer the horde away is similar to Rick’s plan for dealing with the quarry herd in the Season Six opener of The Walking Dead, “First Time Again”.
23) Alicia killing Coop (To end his suffering) is her second kill of a living person, the first being Andres in the Season Two finale, “North”.
24) Along with Coop, Klah was also overtaken. This kills off most of the (Relatively) major minor characters we’ve met this season. In fact, of the named members of the militia, on Blake remains.
25) Jake is the first member of his family, and, at least fifth member of the Broke Jaw community to turn.
26) Once again, Ofelia takes a page out of Tyreese’s playbook, and uses a hammer on the infected. The first time was when she reached the United States/Mexico border in Season Two’s “Wrath”.
And, with that, we’ve concluded our Things To Note for this week. Was there anything you missed? Was there anything I missed? Feel free to throw in your things to note in the comments!
If you like this and want to read more of my writings, specifically about how to survive a zombie apocalypse, why not pick up a copy of my book, The Rules: A Guide To Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse! You can get it on Kindle here and on iTunes here!