Season 3 episode 14 of AMC’s Fear The Walking Dead titled ‘El Matadero’ looks to be an intense installment of the series judging by the teaser video.
Fear The Walking Dead continues rolling through an intense third season as fans were left with their jaw on the ground from Sunday’s episode. Now, everyone looks ahead to season 3 episode 14 titled ‘El Matadero’.
Airing on Sunday, October 8, 2017, the upcoming episode was given a teaser trailer by AMC that should have fans worried and excited to find out what is next for the survivors on the Broke Jaw Ranch.
Here is the teaser video for Fear The Walking Dead episode 314 as shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There’s quite a bit going on in the teaser video from ‘El Matadero’, so here is a breakdown of the important parts:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Nick dives in a ball pit at a playland with his gun drawn
- Strand and Madison talk about walking into the trade as well as the dam
- Alicia has her gun drawn and is firing
- The water truck needs to stop and Crazy Dog runs away from it.
- Qaletaqa says he wants to put an end to ‘this’.
- Madison says she doesn’t know what she would do without Nick.
- Nick and Troy are on a street with members of the undead EVERYWHERE.
- Daniel demands to know where Ofelia is.
- Walkers approach glass doors of a store.
Fear The Walking Dead season 3 episode 14 titled ‘El Matadero’ will air on Sunday, October 8, 2017. Don’t miss the action from this teaser video and much more when the popular AMC zombie drama returns to television next week!