#5. What is next for the ranch?
There is no more security on the ranch. Water is gone, walkers are everywhere, and the armory/pantry is the least secure place there is right now. So it’s no surprise that people don’t want to live there anymore.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Madison wants to take Lola up on her offer to move to the Dam. Qaletaqa, Victor, Crazy Dog, and Ofelia will all go with Madison to the dam where there is plenty of water, but sadly they won’t all be staying together.
Alicia made the decision to follow the path that Jake had mapped out for the two. She has grown tired of following Madison’s decision-making leading to death and destruction around every turn and wants to check things out on her own.
But she won’t be totally alone. Troy and Nick look to be following after Alicia while everyone else heads to the dam. And this should be a very interesting development in the survival of many characters as the show goes on.
What were other questions which were answered in season 3 of episode 13 of Fear The Walking Dead titled ‘This Land is Your Land’? And what questions need to be answered in next week’s episode? Let us know in the comments below.