7) In a display of just how crazy Troy still is, he laughs as he runs over the infected.
8) Incidentally, Troy laughing as he runs over the infected is sort of reminiscent of Abraham smiling as he killed a trio of walkers in The Walking Dead Season Four episode, “Claimed”.
9) In a somber bit of turnabout, as Blake’s turn to be put down finally comes, it is Alicia who stalls for time. When Alicia and Blake began the process of putting down the infected survivors, it was the people being put down who attempted to stall.
10) In another bit of weird mirroring, as Alicia prepares to grab the morphine, it is Blake who is the healthier looking of the two, despite the fact he is the one who was bit.
11) Blake’s apology to Alicia is the first acknowledgement by any of the militia of their wrongdoing at the fuel depot in the season premiere, “Eye Of The Beholder”.
12) Funny enough, the situation Alicia finds herself in — Having to put down people who will turn — is a weird reversal of the very thing Blake is apologizing for. In “Eye Of The Beholder”, the militia chose (Not forced) to put down people who were possibly (Not definitely) infected.
Next: Past, Life, Death, Future