2 of 5
The Good Stuff from FTWD 315
- Looking out for others. I’ve said before that Troy Otto is one crazy man, but he’s got some interesting priorities. Instead of enjoying himself at the dam, he wanted to make sure the people of the dam would be okay, warning Nick about overhearing an attack on the water source.
- Daniel being skeptical of Troy. Without even being around to experience his kind of insanity, Daniel knows something is off about the only surviving member of the Broke Jaw Ranch. And considering their back and forth, it’s unlikely they will be friends anytime soon.
- Alicia already looking after Diana. Even though she is a new character introduced last week, Alicia showed that she does still have humanity and loyalty to those who are with her. And I can totally understand that since she’s a badass with a pickaxe!
- Nick being a voice of reason. He was covering for Troy and protecting his family while trying not to rock the boat too much. Yes, he went off the rails last week, but he seems to have a great perspective on things now, and that could be fun to watch going forward.
- An intense showdown between Victor Strand and Daniel Salazar. The fight between those two was interesting and powerful and changes the entire direction of Strand’s character. Shooting, but not killing Daniel is a gamechanger for a show where Strand was a background character, and now is front and center.