4 of 5
The Interesting Occurrences from FTWD 316
- ‘Sleigh Ride’ as the opening. Yes, it’s the title of the episode, but it was also some of the most interesting openings yet. In a Madison fantasy scene, she made Christmas dinner, had the family over, and even saw a grandchild (Nick and Luciana). Quite interesting!
- Headed to Houston, you say? In The Walking Dead comics, there are some characters that are in Houston. Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene all came from that area of the world, and if the show is headed there, there is a chance that one of them could be a part of AMC’s companion drama.
- So, The Walking Dead is back in a week? There were plenty of advertisements for season 8 of The Walking Dead as if fans would have forgotten that it was going to happen or when the premiere date is. C’mon AMC…we are all WELL aware of the situation.
- The dead Christmas dinner. This is like the scene where Glenn, Abraham and the others were having dinner except it took a bloody, messy, and disturbing turn. This is the kind of thing you expect in horror movies, not AMC’s zombie dramas!
- Not here for your BS! Hey, commercials. I’m on the edge of my seat here. I don’t need to hear about Nationwide or see some movie trailers. I need to know what is going to happen…and these commercials have me rocking back and forth!