The two-hour Talking Dead episode following the season 8 premiere of The Walking Dead has a stellar guest list that includes a ton of surprises for fans.
Talking Dead has been keeping fans up to date on their favorite zombie survival drama shows since the first episode aired on October 16, 2011 following the season 2 premiere of The Walking Dead.
That tradition continues as the most popular show on cable television kicks off season 8 on Sunday, October 22, 2017 and Chris Hardwick will once again discuss the undead action from the episode titled ‘Mercy’.
Instead of wondering who will be on the couch as a guest for the episode, the better question is who won’t be. It has been announced that Talking Dead will be a 2-hour special, but there will be tons of guests on hand for the show!
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
This will be a live episode from The Greek Theater in Los Angeles, California and numerous cast members are said to be on hand, and only a handful of cast and crew members were listed individually on the show’s official website.
Here are just some of the guests who are expected to be in attendance following the 100th episode of The Walking Dead:
- Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes)
- Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon)
- Robert Kirkman (Executive Producer)
- Scott M. Gimple (Executive Producer)
- Greg Nicotero (Executive Producer)
- Gale Anne Hurd (Executive Producer)
- David Alpert (Executive Producer)
- Surprise cast members
It is likely that many past and present may make an appearance on the show, with others giving messages through video as done in the past. One thing is for certain, this will be an episode that fans won’t want to miss.
Be sure to catch the October 22, 2017 episode of Talking Dead after enjoying the season 8 premiere of The Walking Dead on AMC. With All-Out War happening, fans will need their weekly dose of therapy from Chris Hardwick to help unwind after what should be an intense episode.