There is a lot of action in the teaser video for season 8 episode 2 of AMC’s The Walking Dead titled ‘The Damned’. Take a look at the action right now!
Fans are still on the edge of their seat from the season 8 premiere of AMC’s The Walking Dead and now focus shifts to what will happen next for Rick Grimes and the survivors in the zombie apocalypse.
Thankfully, fans don’t have to wait long to get a taste of what to expect from the October 29, 2017 installment since AMC has released a video of quick clips from the upcoming episode that should make fans very excited.
Here is the teaser video for season 8 episode 2 of The Walking Dead titled ‘The Damned’ as shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There is quite a bit going on in the teaser video for the rest of season 8. Here is a breakdown of some key events from the video:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Rick is walking toward the camera while Daryl rides away.
- The people of The Kingdom are waiting on Ezekiel.
- Ezekiel gives orders to his group.
- Carol is still with the people of The Kingdom.
- Rick, Daryl, and others are checking out a building.
- Carol is trapped inside a building where there are people with guns
- The survivors from different groups aren’t seeing eye-to-eye.
- Rick looks like he’s drag racing another survivor.
- Morgan riles up some walkers at a fence.
- A motorcycle wipes out.
Viewers of AMC’s zombie survival drama series should be very excited from what they saw in the teaser for season 8 episode 2 of The Walking Dead titled ‘The Damned’. Don’t miss a minute of the action and drama next week!