#5. Is Negan going to die in the premiere?
There are a lot of fans out there who really love Negan. His sense of humor, over the top gestures, and love for violence have gained him a huge following and many viewers want him to stick around for a long time.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
However, there are also a lot of fans who want him dead. And soon! However, these fans didn’t get their wish in the season 8 premiere, as the leader of The Saviors is still alive and kicking heading into episode 802.
There were plenty of opportunities. They could have shot him when he was standing outside The Sanctuary. They could have closed in on him when he was hiding instead of taking photos and shooting windows.
Negan staying alive for now is great for the conflict to continue, but if he continues to unlikely escapes from situations where he should have died, this could make the show much less believable going forward…or turn him into the James Bond of the zombie apocalypse.
Which other questions were answered in the season 8 premiere of The Walking Dead? And what questions do you want to see answered that came up in episode 801 titled ‘Mercy’? Let us know in the comments below.