3 of 5
The bad things from TWD 802
- “I don’t die.” Yes, Morgan. You do. Everybody does. And then they come back…only to die again. You know how this works. You’ve seen it. You’ve done the killing. No matter how righteous you think you are, you will die.
- Gunfight accuracy. Yes, suppressive gunfire is a real thing, but shooting just to shoot is a waste of resources, time, and effort. It’s almost like two sets of stormtroopers are shooting at each other in a hot mess.
- Three different assaults going on. I get that AMC wants to show the battles all going on at once, but it makes for really confusing viewing with the action shifting between them all at a quick pace. A little less jumping around may have made for a much cleaner fight.
- Hey, Carol. You already had this talk. Yes, Ezekiel is putting on an act. He has already told you this. Bringing it up again in front of his people is NOT a good thing. They follow him and trust him, don’t go putting the possibility of doubt in anyone’s head.
- Are we going to find out the story? So, Morales didn’t make it out west with his family? Why? What happened? And, at this point, do fans care enough about the story to want to know? Personally, I believe the story would have been better left as a mystery.