4 of 5
The interesting stuff from TWD 802
- Who taught these guys how to shoot a gun? Holding it over your head and waving it around while pulling the trigger isn’t a very effective way to kill anyone. It was comical that he stood up tall behind the car instead of resting the gun on the roof of the car is baffling!
- The Red Machete. This installment of the series wasn’t as good as the first, but seeing someone training using the machete means that it could be a survivor that we get to see in the future or be a badass. And I’m for either of those possibilities.
- The use of silence. During the scenes with Rick and Daryl, the quiet nature of the scenes added intensity. In the past, these scenes may have had pounding music accompanying it, but it was better suited for the tense silence.
- TWD Rewards. You’re gonna want to sign up if you haven’t. It’s a great program. I already redeemed for a Danai Gurira autographed poster and am already saving toward another. Entering the code “RICKSSAVIORS” gets you 300 points, which is a nice chunk of change!
- That’s not how you say it. Seeing the baby named Gracie in the crib reminded me of a scene from the movie Love Stinks where there was debate was over how the name was to be said to get the attention of the dog.