3 of 5
The bad things from TWD 803
- Is that shootout still going on? The Kingdom has wiped out two massive groups of The Saviors, but this group of Alexandrians can’t take out a few stragglers who are pinned down and being attacked by walkers? C’mon guys…
- Awfully chatty there, aren’t you Morales? You’ve got your main opponent at gunpoint and he is unarmed. You’re wasting time not tying him up or shooting his limbs so he can’t get away. The ONLY reason he has these lines is that he was in an earlier episode…that’s all.
- Trying to run through the woods while tied up. An unorganized group of people running past trees and over obstacles isn’t a good thing, especially when you’re trying to run from some of the best hunters and killers on the show.
- Morgan vs Jesus. While it’s a fantastic matchup, it sucks to watch two survivors you love battling each other for no really great reason. Their fight scene was amazing to watch, but it felt very out of place with so much else going on.
- The return of Gregory. This scene felt very awkward. It felt like an odd attempt at comedy with poorly written dialogue. This scene did absolutely nothing for me and didn’t help any of the characters involved until Gregory finally started being his slimy self.
- Saying goodbye to Eric. We assume that it was Eric walking away from the tree as a walker, but to hear a survivor say that it wasn’t him and not seeing his face makes it tough to confirm since you never know until you actually see the face. But fans should assume he’s dead.