The Walking Dead looks to continue a fast pace with a lot of drama and action according to the teaser video for season 8 episode 4 titled ‘Some Guy’.
After watching the November 5, 2017 episode of The Walking Dead, fans were left wondering what was next for their favorite survivors on AMC’s zombie survival drama series in the coming weeks.
Thankfully, the wait to get a taste of what is coming isn’t long. In fact, AMC released a teaser video for season 8 episode 4 titled ‘Some Guy’ that should have viewers excited for the upcoming installment of the series.
Take a look at the teaser for episode 804 on November 12, 2017 as shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There’s quite a bit going on in this video, so here is a breakdown of some key moments from the teaser video:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- The Saviors continue to fire the Browning at the people from The Kingdom who are outside the outpost.
- Carol is inside the outpost and sneaking around.
- Daryl is riding his motorcycle down the highway, leading the way for Rick.
- Walkers are all over the road and Rick is dodging them.
- Carol is hiding behind a truck after being shot at by The Saviors.
- Rick is chasing down a stranger in a truck.
- More of the strange-looking walkers The Kingdom found were shown.
- Daryl is shooting a gun while riding a motorcycle.
- Carol has her hands up while at gunpoint.
With all that action and amazing teasers for season 8 episode 4 of The Walking Dead, fans should be excited to see what is next for their favorite survivors in the November 12, 2017 episode titled ‘Some Guy’.