The Walking Dead’s eighth season continues with episode 803, “Monsters.” Take a look at what happened on this all-new episode in this recap.
A radio calls in and Ezekiel says the Saviors are coming for them. He’s still smiling. He leads his people into the woods. Carol is smiling too. There are whistles in the woods and the Kingdommers are soon surrounded by Saviors.
Carol says they have a strategy. Ezekiel looks scared until his people jump up from behind the bushes and take out the Saviors.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Ezekiel continues his moving speech, saying that if they continue on this journey they will win and they won’t lose anyone. After the Saviors are dead, he looks to Carol and shows that they have not lost anyone. Shiva roars. It’s time to keep going.