BONUS: Where will Gregory go now?
In the season 8 premiere of AMC’s The Walking Dead, Gregory was saved by Father Gabriel during the walker invasion, showering of broken glass, and gunfire brought to The Sanctuary by Rick Grimes and the other survivors.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Gregory didn’t wait around for Gabe. Instead, he ran and got in the car, leaving the man of the cloth to deal for himself at the home of The Saviors and eventually be trapped inside a trailer with Negan himself!
However, Gregory said that The Hilltop stands with Negan and nobody fighting with Rick would be welcome back to the community. People of the settlement didn’t respond well to this statement and stood with Maggie instead of the former leader.
Unable to survive on his own and not welcome with The Saviors, Gregory was forced to return to The Hilltop with his tail between his legs and beg to be let back in. Even though this confirmed Maggie was in power, Gregory was able to slime his way back inside the walls.
Which other questions were answered during this week’s episode of The Walking Dead? And which questions that came up during season 8 episode 3 titled ‘Monsters’ do you most want to be answered? Let us know in the comments below.