2 of 5
The good stuff from TWD 804
- Ezekiel’s inspirational talk. If there is one thing that The Kingdom does very well, it is pulling people together under the guidance of King Ezekiel. People love him, and he knows just what to say to get everyone on the same page and focused on one goal!
- Carol is an absolute badass! It’s still crazy to think back to season 1 and compare that version of Carol to the one we have seen since the assault on Terminus. While she struggles with the morality of killing, she is a one-woman army when she needs to flip that switch!
- Revenge of the Nerds! It’s hard not to look at the guy who captured Ezekiel and not think he was probably a massive nerd before the apocalypse broke out. Still, his interactions with the king were interesting and intense and drew me into the conversation.
- Jerry is amazing. He kicks butt and remains respectful. Fighting alongside Ezekiel while doing everything he could to protect him was one of the most admirable things I’ve seen recently. It is a reminder that not everyone is out for themselves.
- We finally met the other Joey! It’s bad that we only got to see him when he was dying on the show, but seeing the man who made the other Joey be called Fat Joey was a nice throwback to the other member of The Saviors who may have been forgotten by many already.