#5. Where is Shiva?
The whole time that the gunfire was happening with the Browning, the people from The Kingdom were reanimating, and Jerry and Carol were defending Ezekiel from the walkers and The Saviors, Shiva was nowhere to be seen.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
The tiger didn’t make her appearance until near the end of the episode when walkers covered in some kind of toxic waste were closing in on Ezekiel, Carol, and Jerry as they made their way back to The Kingdom.
Shiva jumped into action and eliminated a few walkers while Jerry and Carol helped Ezekiel up to a ledge since he couldn’t do it by himself due to the injury to his leg. Shiva bought enough time for them to get to safety but paid a huge price.
The undead surrounded her and the huge number them were just too much to overcome. Much like the people of The Kingdom who sacrificed themselves for Ezekiel, Shiva gave up her own life to protect the king, and she won’t be forgotten for that gesture of love and respect.
Which big questions did you think were answered in season 8 episode 4 of The Walking Dead and what questions came up that you think need to be addressed in an upcoming episode? Let us know what you think in the comments below.