4 of 5
The interesting stuff from TWD 805
- Maybe Gregory didn’t steal the pancakes. I wonder him and Kal if they were talking about different pancakes at the gates of The Hilltop or if he stole some pancakes earlier, but either way, that breakfast that Gregory was served by Simon looked darned good.
- Ho-ho-homicide. It’s a little weird seeing so many happy commercials about Christmas during a show like The Walking Dead. They definitely don’t fit the tone of episodes trying to establish a mood, even if the marketing needs to happen.
- Teasing Negan’s origins. Fans of the comics know a lot more about Negan’s beginnings, and for him to be staring at his barbed-wire baseball bat and asking for strength in front of Gabe asking him about his wife was an amazing nod to Here’s Negan (check it out on Amazon).
- TWD Rewards. Even though the autographed posters are sold out, there are still some amazing rewards left for fans collecting points. This week’s code “CROSSBOW” is worth 300 points and should help people toward whatever goal they are saving toward.
- Red Machete: Part 5. I’m not sure why I’m so drawn into this story, but I’m interested to see who this girl is, how she will live or die, and how the machete gets into Rick’s hands. We’ll know more next week!
- A helicopter? Last time we saw one of those, it didn’t work out well for the crew. The survivors from Woodbury killed them all and took everything they had back to their civilization. Will it be better this time?