4 of 5
The interesting stuff from TWD 806
- A microwave mailbox. I have to admit that I kind of wanna replace all mailboxes with old microwaves. It’s would keep mail dry and out of the elements. Heck, you could even put a flag on the side of it if you want to be fancy!
- “This is what I do.” Jerry isn’t just standing guard for Ezekiel out of familiarity, but he is also doing it out of respect. Even after being told his efforts were no longer needed, Jerry stuck by him and his people and gave more hope to the future.
- Red Machete Part 6. This installment got me even more interested in the story since it is intense and interesting to learn where the machete came from. The only question is just how may hands it will pass through and how many lives will be taken using it before it gets to Rick Grimes.
- Kids love Carol. Benjamin’s little brother Henry is the most recent kid to take a huge liking to Carol, and she didn’t even have to make him cookies or protect him from undead to get that kind of respect and admiration. It was hard to hear her talking about kids getting lost in the woods and not be found unless they were zombies, throwing it back to Sophia in earlier seasons.
- TWD Rewards. While the autographed posters are still sold out and no new merchandise has been added, there are still shirts and other unique prizes available. You can enter the code ‘KATANA’ for episode 806 to get 300 points and keep getting closer to a great reward!