#1. Jayson Warner Smith
This should have happened a long time ago. Jayson Warner Smith is a fantastic actor and his character Gavin is one of the most likable members of The Saviors despite his high role in the organization.
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
Gavin is in charge of an outpost under Negan, and his group of people was the ones who interacted with King Ezekiel and The Kingdom. The character doesn’t seem to be the heartless member of Negan’s army that many of the others seem to be, making him a more human character.
Jayson Warner Smith is also another member of The Walking Dead cast who is amazing when it comes to interacting with fans. He is very appreciative of all his fans and expresses those feelings very well, which can translate to an amazing guest to interact with Chris Hardwick.
Recently, he has been in the Tom Cruise movie American Made and is amazing in his role on Rectify. But he is appealing to more groups of fans due to a resume that includes The Vampire Diaries, Footloose (2011), Anchorman 2, and Thank You For Your Service.
Which one of these actors would you most love to see on the Talking Dead couch in the future? And is there a different first-time actor you’d love to see chatting with Chris Hardwick after an intense episode of The Walking Dead? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.