2 of 5
The good stuff from TWD 807
- Eugene and Dwight’s chats. I never figured that these characters interacting would be as good as it was, but those two have a great rapport on the screen and could be very interesting to watch as the show goes on.
- Father Gabriel isn’t bitten, just sick. Sure, being sick is bad too and having infections isn’t great, but those are things that people can come back from. If you are bitten, you’re pretty much a goner. So let’s be happy that he’s got a fighting chance.
- Negan’s monologues. There is something special about when Negan gives a speech. Not only is it interesting, but he always surprises people with either vulgarity or something that changes the mood of a situation drastically.
- Finally finding faith in Rick Grimes. Rosita, Michonne, and others are trusting Rick’s plan to defeat The Saviors instead of going about their own plans. It’s good to see that everything Rick has done to this point and the sacrifices made by the group won’t be in vain due to selfishness.
- Rick winning another battle against the walkers. The last test against Winslow was a tough one for Rick, but this one with a bladed walker was a much easier fight that left the survivors in a great position now that they have The Scavengers and Jadis on their side.