3 of 5
The bad things from TWD 807
- The opening scene. Normally, I really enjoy awkward encounters on this show, but when they involve Rick and Jadis in what seems like a weird fashion show, I have to both be curious and frustrated, especially since it seemed to have no significance to the story.
- Hatching new schemes and recruiting others. It’s weird that so many people don’t trust Rick’s plan enough to follow through with it and the dangerous situations not only put individuals at risk but the group as a whole.
- Eugene continuing to risk his life for The Saviors. He found the portable music player Sasha used in the coffin and used it to create a device to draw walkers away from The Sanctuary. His unwillingness to play both sides in this situation isn’t like him, but seeing just how much “Negan” he is kind of scary.
- Dwight not doing what it takes to win. He’s showing an awful lot of mercy to Eugene, which is strange considering that Eugene has the power to expose him and the entire attack the survivors have been making on The Sanctuary. You’d think he’d do more to show how eager he is to defeat Negan.
- Jadis really wants her some Rick! Wanting to sculpt someone naked is a strange request as part of a deal made for war. However, coming from Jadis it is still a little strange, but things like that have to be expected.