There is a lot of action happening in the preview video for season 8 episode 8 of The Walking Dead titled ‘How It’s Gotta Be’ airing on December 10, 2017.
Following another episode of AMC’s The Walking Dead, fans all around the world are all set for what should be an action-packed, dramatic and exciting midseason finale episode on December 10, 2017.
Fans can get their first look at some of the action they can expect in the teaser video for season 8 episode 8, which is the final episode before the big midseason break and sets the tone for the rest of the episodes.
Here is the video preview for the season 8 midseason finale of The Walking Dead titled ‘How It’s Gotta Be’ as shared on the official YouTube channel of AMC:
There is a lot going on in the teaser video, so here is a breakdown of some notable scene fans should be paying attention to in the teaser:
More from Undead Walking
- Walking Dead alum Jayson Warner Smith promotes new film, Chipper, watch it now
- Walking Dead actor Chandler Riggs filming new movie in Tampa Bay
- Why is there no season 12 of The Walking Dead?
- Will Morgan Jones find Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live spinoff?
- Watch Tales of TWD actress Jillian Bell in Prime Video’s Candy Cane Lane
- Rick is marching with Jadis and The Scavengers toward The Sanctuary.
- Daryl is telling Michonne that their plan worked and now they can force a surrender.
- A convoy of vehicles is making their way down the road, including Maggie and the people of The Hilltop, but a tree blocks their path.
- There is gunfire upon Rick and The Scavengers.
- Carl says to get get the guns and food from Alexandria and escape.
- Tara, Michonne, Rosita, and Daryl are in a gunfight.
- Aaron and Enid are in a car but are forced to hide after seeing strangers.
- Carol is running toward someone.
What do you think will happen in the big midseason finale of The Walking Dead? And what do you think is the ‘shocking moment’ from the December 10, 2017 episode? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!